...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Friday, April 17, 2009

Unravelling and Problem Solving

After some more intensity and a range of events that happened, I feel like I'm really losing it. My sanity, my sense of responsibility, my will to get certain things done...all gone. I've been agitated since Easter as that day approaches.

This is probably the point where it gets all emo. But let's not go there with teenage angst.

But seriously, recently I haven't been myself. It's as though a cold fist is closing in on my heart and twisting it while it's thumping hard to break free. I feel like I've been ventilating more frequently and am spending more restless and sleepless nights.

And this is sort of affecting my designs in a way. I don't seem to care much about what I'm doing anymore. Is this what they call "designers' phase" where we simply drift in and out of what we do?

Life feels like a bitch at the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment