...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Life's Journey: The Next Step

Out of all people I expect to be online on MSN, today there was one person whom I certainly didn't expect: my childhood best friend.

After a few greetings, we talked a bit to catch up on the past. Apparently she's now married and has a kid. And her younger sister too. Given the rate at which things are going on, it seems that many people my age have already started settling down. And I am still studying.

But perhaps I work at a slower rate. I develop one step behind most people. But again, I'm doing things in my own pace, one step at a time.

I'm going to make them proud. Especially her. I know she's watching me somewhere, appearing in my state of unconsciousness. I will have a sense of nostalgia, but reflecting on the past will make me a stronger person in the end. After all, life is about moving forwards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment