...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Saturday, April 4, 2009

the GazettE

When Volume 32's cover of Neo Genesis magazine (the Japanese "New Standard Rock Magazine") caught my eye, I started becoming interested in the GazettE, a metal band that I've never heard of. Then again, knowing me, it was the way the entire band looked that got my attention. Very Marilyn Manson, but yet still looking undeniably...hawt. Seriously hawt. And totally seksi. Contrary to what my initial impression was before I heard their music, it wasn't that difficult to listen to in terms of those super emo screaming that can normally be heard in the likes of Linkin' Park.

And here's a video of the band in action in the song Distress and Coma:

Distress And Coma Full pv - the gazette

I totally love the lace gloves! I really ought to make something similar. My honest opinion? They really have style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment