...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Layout

Wow, it's been a while since I last touched html. And I feel great about doing this! I've decided to use the GazettE as my background (because most of the other stuff suck). They don't have any cool KAT-TUN or Koda Kumi templates either.

I think I've kind of stopped wanting really girly fantasy designs lately. If I were 13 today, I would probably have gone for a One Piece/Final Fantasy/Zelda background. Or a cute one. Then again, if I were still 20, I'd probably have gone for a love design. But I think I'm better suited to having a more cool goth metal feel lately. I might change it again soon though, I think the image used on top could be way cooler.

Now all that's missing is a really cool avatar to go with the background. Misao and Nico Robin don't really match up here.

Edit: It's done, I now have a really cool the GazettE inspired avatar! Amantis is back in business. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment