...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Monday, April 6, 2009

One Day in Mong Kok

I ought to take more trips down to the Mong Kok area. Apparently, places like Argyle Center on Sai Yeung Choi South Street have loads of really cool boutiques. And aside from spending nearly HK$1000 on some cool Japanese imported clothing, I've also managed to grab another $1000 worth of gothic lolita items, though less lolita and more grown up goth. Chains, lace, leather, tartans, buckles, spikes...you name them. Blame it on the GazettE for my recent interest in dressing up like a problem emo child! I have to admit, I feel that the items I got were real bargains.

Hong Kong is a dangerous place for money spending.

And strolling along Gold Fish Street (I forgot the real name of the street) looking at pets have fed some weird feeling of nostalgia. Especially when I smell unwashed doggies.

Of course, in the end, in search of more hawtness, I've stumbled across some really awesome gif animation of the GazettE in Distress and Coma (credit goes to rubyzinha). Ruki (the vocalist - the guy with the lace gloves) is so seksi. Speaking of which, it's written somewhere that he's only 162cm. That's like...about 1 inch taller than me. o___O

My favourite image? This one.














Anyway, more decorating for my blog!

*starts singing* I'll tell you what distress means, fill me up with your dreams...

0 comments:

Post a Comment