...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Friday, August 27, 2010

Streaming Emotions with Miyavi

I've finally got to "attend" Miyavi's lives! Well...not really, hahaha, but it is technically watching him live when he's streaming in real time.

So far, I've watched 6 lives...all of them were really awesome. Part of what I love is the interaction with the other fans on the chat channel. You could recognize some of them after a while too. And his lives tend to sound a lot better than the CD versions as well, I remember when one of his lives had a jazzy version of one of his classics. Of course, I always laugh whenever he sings What's My Name?, and I love some of the newer stuff too.

Guess I should pre-order that new album soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment