...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bus Tour to Tokyo Dome

As if there isn't already enough hype with the GazettE doing their finale on Boxing Day, there's a bus tour for fans going to Tokyo Dome for the show too! More details about it can be found on the musicJAPAN+ site.

Wow, if I wasn't actually going to the live with a couple of American guys, I'd probably have thought of maybe participating in the bus tour. Then again...it's already kind of crazy enough to drag some dudes around to watch other men. LOL.

Then again, I think the GazettE has already eaten a lot of money from me, and will do so again when I buy some fan merchandise on the day itself. We'll see what happens when I actually land myself some tickets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment