...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

I've been listening to only a few sings, but I'm personally starting to love the group Nightmare (or Naitomea).

But before actually buying anything, I'll have to be totally passionate over their songs. Passion! Make me love them to the point I'll want to listen to them over and over again until my ears are overrun with Naitomea lurve. (If they can actually overtake the GazeRock. LOL.)

But yes! I think I should love at least 8 songs before starting to buy CDs of said acts. There isn't much of a point of buying an album if I'm only going to like 1 song out of 10 on it, right? So far, I've got 3.

For now, introducing their latest released single a:FANTASIA. While the PV is kind of iffy, being really dimly lit and I have no idea what's going on, the song is really catchy. Yomi's voice quality is decent (despite his occasional show of his unbumpy chest), and the song's arrangement has its own twist. I didn't expect the song to slow down its melody in the chorus without breaking the hardcore effect. The guitar solo is like adding some light to a dark song, weaved in between rather negative lyrics before reverting back to the bass domination. Overall, it's a good piece to listen to while you trash your flat apart.

Another song for another time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment