...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

He's finally finished this project! And gave a super lengthy commentary too!

MySpace Blog

After reading all that, I simply cannot wait to listen to this. I'm certain it's totally made of WIN and EPIC. I cannot blame him; he got me totally mesmerized in Synchronicity the moment I listened to it. Recently, it seems he's more focused on making musical poetry of all sorts - I probably prefer this compared to his earlier solo works where he sings more. Although his voice isn't as godly as Ryuichi's, he's very well suited to the airy more electronic new age sounds. Maybe it's the voice quality?

Hopefully, a proper Luna Sea announcement will come soon after, but of course, that will depend on the other members too.

Finally, you can also read his thoughts on the current political situation in Japan. He is, after all, a modern philosopher too.

Okay, time to stop procrastinating. =P For now, Fatima to keep you company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment