...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

No More Pain [PV] and Neo Genesis 45

Firstly...the latest edition of Neo Genesis is out! May I just scream...I LOVE THEIR NEW LOOK!

The outfits certainly look really exciting, particularly the way the zippers run on Ruki's jumpsuit. Kai, for sure, looks more like Reita's brother with his new hairdo. And Uruha's sporting Miyavi style eye make up (which doesn't seem to suit him though).

I don't like Neo Genesis' new cover page layout though, I liked that white block of text with that font.

Okay okay, I'll stop here for now. Or else I'm going to be procrastinating even further more at this point. :P

But for now! Dig into KAT-TUN's latest PV No More Pain. It's got the Rescue look to it, really sci-fi with all that black armor. Kame, as usual, looks hot in that diva style eye make up, though I preferred it back in his Lips look. Tatsuya really stood out in this PV - that...I like. Why? Because he's normally shying away in the background in the other videos! Maybe it's that butterfly on his face doing it? LOL. He could probably start pretending to be Reita and put random things on his face. XD

Okay, back to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment