...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vidoll on Hiatus

Most Vidoll fans should know this by now, but for those of you who do not know, Vidoll is under hiatus as of September 18th due to vocalist Jui's deteriorating voice. It's devastating to hear this news as the voice is the life and soul for a singer.

I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like. Even though they are not my favourite band (a.k.a love them to the point where I would feel obliged to buy the majority of their music and other random goodies every time something comes out), I really do admire Jui's voice. He has a beautiful sense of gentleness, similar to Gackt's, with a little something to captivate your senses.

Please give them your support! I give you one of their last songs. Their last pieces are available from HearJapan as a farewell gift to their fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment