...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

VAMPS Tour 2010

With all this hype going on with VAMPS' world tour starting on October at Los Angeles, I might as well jump on the band wagon!

Although I'm not as big a fan on VAMPS, I do enjoy their music style time and again with the fun rock: more of the jump up and down type. It's a really good time to catch Hyde (the vocalist) in VAMPS at this time before he goes back to L'Arc En Ciel activities. I guess VAMPS is about appealing to the Western audience since the lyrics are in English? I'll leave that for you to decide.

I love Revolution. The video sequence reminds me of Michael Jackson's Leave Me Alone. It's almost like a parody of something important.

BANG! ON! STOMP EVERYBODY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment