...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why is the search so difficult?

The first thing that can easily put me off is the overall look. First impressions count, I know. It should also count for the internet. Yet, when I use the classic Blogger template, I can see loads of really nice layouts, but most of them have problems with the comment part. It pisses me off to see so few of these gorgeous layouts that can be used as the widget ones.

It's annoying.

And this brings me to my second point: function space. Half of the YouTube videos I embed here spill onto my columns. Not only that, my comments don't work unless if I use the widgets from the Blogger site.

Why must technology and design must be this difficult?

0 comments:

Post a Comment