...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ossan Ossan Ore Nanbo

With the HiFi fixed (finally!) I'm watching the Miyavi live of the beginning of the Neo Visualizm tour in 2007. In the middle of Ossan Ossan Ore Nanbo, I almost dropped my lappy off my lap from laughter. Totally a man with many talents in the Japanese music industry, you can't help but fall in love with his charisma - he's serious about his music, but certainly knows how to pull the audience with his drunk like guitar dance while sticking his tongue out in mock cheekiness.



Now, I'm just hoping that he'll add me back on Facebook soon. ^^

And the other DVDs I've ordered should be arriving by EMS tomorrow. Can't wait! A preview of what I will be watching below!

First up...KAT-TUN! Break the Records Live (break break break). From the looks of it, I really hope that they've topped the performance - because I have really high expectations from these guys, after watching the Queen of Pirates concert, you're pampered to that sort of really high standards. Especially if all 440,000 seats (for shows held in 8 consecutive days) at Tokyo Dome are sold out on the day it went on sale!



And of course...GAZETTO! the GazettE's DIM Scene Tour Finale I'm so excited to hear full live versions of Distress and Coma, Without a Trace and A Moth Under the Skin. Oh, I can feel a nosebleed coming up...please excuse me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment