...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Sunday, May 3, 2009

MySpace is Ghey

Personally, I don't like MySpace. But seeing as it's one way to keep up to date with some of the music groups I follow, I've decided to sign up. But after signing up and verifying my email etc etc, I get logged out automatically after 5 minutes of surfing on the website.

Why does this happen? I have no idea.

So the only logical thing is to log back in, ya?

But no, I'm unable to log in for whatever reason.

After several attempts, I decided to try the "forgot password" function. And I got to a page where it says "No such email exists". What the fuck?

So I decided to sign up again. And I went through the same process and verified my email, etc etc. And again, after some minutes of surfing, I got an automated log off. And I get the "No such email exists" page again.

What the fuck?

Yes, I've pretty much repeated myself over and over again, so I've sent a complaint note to the monkeys uh...technical assistance section. And they say that they will look into it in the next working day. Right...

But seriously, this already makes MySpace sort of ghey, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment