...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

It's been a long, long, long time. Sorry folks! Been busy crazy with the retake - makes me want to cry just thinking about it...

Anyway, an overdue update! If you haven't joined the Heresy fan club for a PSC band, good news! PS Company has announced that they've launched a global PSC fan club! And the best thing about it is that it doesn't matter how many bands PSC has, because the registration fee is the same! Might think about finally joining as an official fan - but need to save my money for now.

Details here!

And speaking of the GazettE, ever since I've got a swanky new iTouch 4, I've been following Aoi and Ruki's Twitter (along with a couple of other artists. So yes, they've announced that the preview for PLEDGE is now available for listening to on the OHP. I'm excited!

So far, no PV yet, but from the sounds of the latest single, it's set to be an amazing ballad. The sounds remind me of the chorus Without a Trace (even though I'm somewhat hoping for another Distress and Coma), so maybe we'll be getting something similar? I don't like the cover artwork as much, but their new look it's beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment