...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One minute my ass

You know what sort of website I hate? Those free ones that claim to provide some free service and then they wave this pop up in your face saying, "Help keep this site free! Fill out this survey, it will only take a minute!"

Only a minute my ass. Those things take a ghastly 10 minute time schedule to fill, and you can't even fill in false information or leave your home address and zip code blank either. Those fuckers are surely there to want to fling more junk into your already crammed junk mail box. Manga21 is one of those assholes while I'm desperate to know what happens in chapter 144 of Fairy Tail.

So? There are loads of other ways to generate income. I mean, One Manga may use a couple of ads here and there, but they have my respect for keeping their website clean and fuss free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment