...the reverse side of beauty..//..Mantified

A Jrock commentary journal (at least most of it is).

Sunday, March 22, 2009

New stuff

I need a new layout for this blog. The dots just don't suit me at all, but I refuse to use the common black preset template that the entire population of bloggers on blogger use. Then again, I probably wouldn't be able to do that until I actually get my ass back home.

And I'm doing something completely different and new to me. Last week, sort of like out of whim when my crazy (but adorable) teacher breezed past me and suggested I take part in the Triumph Inspiration Award '09 design competition. I'm part excited and part nervous about taking part. Obviously, there are so many people who will be taking part I doubt I'll be able to get through with my limited design experience. But hey, it will be good fun. =)

Chinese website (Chinese only)
International website (English) - for some reason, the Great Firewall of China blocked this. tsk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment